Knorex XPO supports different types of app install campaigns which include:
- Google's Universal App Install Campaigns
- Programmatic App Install Campaigns
- Facebook App Install Campaigns
In XPO, you can create a Facebook app install campaign to drive more people to install your app and optimize for app events. These ads appear on feeds, where users will be redirected to install your app from the stores.
Before You Start
Select channel as Social and campaign objective as App Install.
- Select Advertiser and Facebook Ad Account
- Select KPI as Cost Per Install
2. Create a Facebook Ad Group for this campaign.
- In XPO, we support 6 app stores
- Search for the app name or app store URL
- You can select only one app store and one app per ad group
(click image to view)
|No.||APP STORE||DEVICES & OPERATING SYSTEMS|
|3||iTunes for iPad||
3. Ad Group Bidding Strategy
There are 3 types of strategies:
|Strategies For Optimization||Conversion Window||When You Get Charged|
(Purchase, Initiate Checkout or Achieve Level/specific goals set within the app)
|Link Clicks to your Website||N/A||
4. Save the Ad Group.
5. Create App Install Facebook Creative.
Facebook supports the below creatives for app install campaigns:
- Carousal Creative
- Single Image Creative
- Video Creative
- Slideshow Creative