Before You Start
You must carry out the following tasks in this order before you can launch a Facebook campaign in XPO:
- Grant XPO access to your Facebook Business Manager (FBM).
- If you have an existing valid Facebook ad account link it, otherwise, create one.
- Link your valid Facebook account to XPO.
- Add your Facebook Page to XPO Ad Account.
- Approve your Facebook Page used for campaign.
- Sync your Facebook campaigns to XPO account.
Follow the steps as explained in Campaign Setup article. Specifically for Step 2, select the Facebook Ad Account that you would like to use.
Billing and Payment
- For existing Facebook ad accounts, after you sync these accounts into XPO, Knorex will invoice only the platform fees in accordance with your signed MSA/agreement with us.
- For new ad accounts created in your Facebook Business Manager, payment details are already fed into your account. Once you sync these accounts into XPO, we will invoice only the platform fees in accordance with your signed MSA/agreement with us.
- For new ad accounts created in XPO:
a. If you choose to configure your own payment details (credit card details or credit line) in your Facebook account, we will invoice you only the platform fees in accordance with your signed MSA/agreement with us.
b. If you choose to let Knorex handles all payments related to the newly created account, we will invoice you both total media spend on Facebook and platform fees as per MSA
1. Can I sync existing campaigns from my Business Manager to XPO?
Ans. Yes, you can sync them. Once you link your BM to XPO, you or your Knorex Account Manager can sync the campaign into the respective XPO account. Once the campaign is synced with the XPO account, data will start reflecting from that moment.
For historical data, please contact your Account Manager for more details.
2. Do I need to generate a new pixel if I want to sync an existing Facebook campaign in XPO?
Scenario A. When you have two ad accounts, one for the XPO campaign and another synced to your Facebook campaign and want to run both simultaneously, you have to generate a new pixel and link it to the campaign synced from your BM account.
Scenario B. When you have two ad accounts and you want to continue running the existing Facebook campaign through one XPO ad account and stop the other XPO campaign ad account, you only need to update the current pixel data.
3. Can I receive attribution reports from XPO for my existing Facebook campaigns without syncing my BM account to XPO?
Ans. Yes, you can receive attribution reports for your existing Facebook campaigns. This is done by generating a Tracker from XPO and embed into your Facebook campaign.
4. Is there an additional fee charged to receive attribution reports without syncing my BM account to XPO?
Ans. Yes, you will need to pay a tracker fee to Knorex as per your signed agreement to receive attribution reports. Contact your Account Manager for more details.
5. Can I run a selected few campaigns from my Facebook Business Manager Account to specific XPO Accounts only?
Ans. Yes. This is possible as we give an option to tick the boxes (Allocate) beside which campaign you would like to run under a specific XPO account.