Ensure that you have granted access to your Facebook Business Manager (FBM) before you proceed with the following.
Under Partner dashboard, click Utility > Manage Facebook.
- Under Manage Accounts > Allocate Account, identify the Facebook account name that you want to link to your existing advertiser accounts.
Allocate the different accounts as necessary, under the XPO Account drop-down box.
- Select the name of a Facebook Ad Account which is your Business Manager (BM) account details.
- "Allocated XPO Accounts" refers to all the Facebook ad accounts you have given access to XPO to run campaigns (Allocated XPO Accounts: shows the list of XPO accounts which are already allocated to the selected Facebook Account)
- Select the XPO account(s) that you want to link to the Facebook Account. XPO Account is the partner level account(s) that has access to this BM.
Select the XPO advertiser account that you want to link to the Facebook Account. XPO Advertiser is who XPO needs to run the campaigns for.
- Click Save to confirm changes.
To verify that you have successfully linked the two accounts (in Step 2), click on create a campaign in XPO. The newly linked Facebook ad account name will appear under the Facebook ad account section.