This feature is useful when you want to bid for multiple ad spaces simultaneously across different PMP deals.
Watch the simple video and follow the detailed steps for further explanation.
- Go to Settings >> Publisher Management Platform.
- Select Upload Deals from the Upload menu.
- Select the account(s) that will have access to your multiple uploaded deals. You can select more than one account.
- You can also delete an account from your list.
- Download the CSV template file.
There are mandatory fields that must be filled into the template for successful uploading:
The template also includes the non-mandatory fields:
- The uploaded CSV file only works with a valid format. If a mandatory field is incomplete, XPO will prompt an error by displaying the accepted rows and rejected rows.
- You can proceed to upload the file with the errors as well, but the rows with errors will be automatically removed.
Upload the file to import the details in XPO.
- Click Upload and then Save. You can now link the deals individually, in any campaign or ad group under the selected accounts from step 3.
- You can upload only a single file at a time. You can also remove a file by clicking the cross button
- It is mandatory for at least one row to be entered before uploading the template
- As soon as you save the Bulk Upload Deals, the total number of rows in the CSV file template is equal to the total number of deals created
- You can upload a maximum of 10,000 deals (rows) only
- You cannot upload the same deal twice. Deal codes cannot be duplicated
- You can clone deals that are successfully uploaded, but you will need to change the deal code