With XPO, you can create custom audiences based on people who show interest in your business and those who interact with your Facebook page. This way, you are likely targeting audiences who might already be interested by your business products and services.
Facebook Page Audience Insights helps you create campaigns that are meaningful to your audience and drive greater results.
How To Create A Facebook Page Audience
3. From the Audience dashboard, select + Audience
4. After filing in your Audience segment name and Advertiser, select the audience segment as Social. Choose audience type as Facebook Page Audience. Select your Facebook Ad Account.
5. Next, filter the audience based on rule groups.
5A. Include people who took actions and interacted in ways such as:
- Engaged with your page content or ads
- Viewed your page
- Engaged with an ad or a post such as likes, comments, swipes or shares
- Clicked on any call-to-action button such as 'contact us' or 'shop now'
- Sent a message to your page
- Saved your page or posts
You can also choose to include All or Any of the interaction criteria.
5B. Exclude people based on similar interactions as mentioned above.
6. Click Save. You can now link this audience segment to your campaign ad groups.
- While including and/or excluding audience interactions, you can decide your look back window. The maximum time period to create such data is 365 days
- You can add a maximum of 5 rule groups. This can either be a combination of include and exclude or either include or exclude
- You can apply different Facebook pages under the same Advertiser Account for different rule groups and build a single audience
- You can edit or delete the rule groups after creating the Facebook Page Audience