MobileWalla is a global leader in providing consumer intelligence solutions. Using mobile IDs as a persistent key, the company creates a comprehensive, cross-channel view of a customer, tracking his/her online and offline behavior.
Key stats about MobileWalla:
- Consumer data coverage in over 30 countries
- Data from over 75k apps
- Visibility into the behavior of 1.5B devices
By leveraging on MobileWalla's capabilities, you will be able to:
- Receive critical insights on the visibility of accurate and robust consumer data with the largest network of devices
- Launch a multi-channel campaign within minutes and uplift your footfall conversions
How To Launch A MobileWalla Campaign In XPO
- Footfall attribution can be measured only in the physical world where businesses operate in brick-and-mortar stores (e.g. retailers, F&B outlets, petrol kiosks, dealerships, entertainment centers, point-of-interests, cinemas/theatres etc.)
By using this feature, you can analyze the measurability, and timeliness of attribution data coming from online/digital channels to your physical stores
- This attribution feature is only applicable to campaigns that you run across programmatic channels including Display, Video & Native
- To know the CPM for using this feature, please contact your Account Manager
- Select Yes under footfall attribution
- POI list is an excel sheet of the location of your physical store(s)
- If you wish to run the same footfall attribution campaign and replicate it across to other accounts in XPO, you can apply the same location to all accounts under your partner account.
Analyze Performance And Effectiveness Of The Ad To Drive Footfall Attribution
1. Insight Report
View data from Insight Reports, under the Conversions category. This shows the number of people who visited your store location(s) after viewing your ads from the tracked campaign.
These are offline or footfall conversions.
2. Attribution Report
You can view data such as:
- Age, gender, income,
- Interests based on their browsing habits and/or on the keywords and search phrases of users
- Device type (Android or iOS), and geolocation of the customer.
This digital data from cookies, device ids, and CRM data along with the physical location helps to give a 360-degree view of the target market and can be used for future campaigns and targeting.
Attribution Reports will be received every 7 days as Mobilewalla will compile the data and then share it. However, conversion data will be available on a daily basis.
Q.1. Is there a limit to the number of locations I can upload per POI list?
Ans. No, there is no limit for the POI lists.
Q.2. How does Mobilewalla capture the audience data at the POI?
Ans. There are two ways for this to work:
- Mobilewalla has partnerships with multiple telecom companies so with the prospects devices connected to these active wifi/data providers, their data gets tracked. If they don't have these data proviers and wifi connections switched on, they will not be tracked.
- Another way is with Mobilewalla's SDKs embedded into over 1 million apps, when the prospects open the app their location data gets tracked.
Q.3. If the physical stores (target location/POI) are at different levels of a building, can I run a campaign at a specific level and/or track whether the prospects visited that level?
Ans. We recommened running a trial/test campaign with Mobilewalla to further analyze based on your POI list.
Q.4. To receive reports on the visit rates and uplift percentages, is there a separate charge by Knorex over the $1 CPM?
Ans. Yes. These reports will be sent by Mobilewalla only based on special requests and you will be charged a separate amount on campaign basis. These reports will be shared on a monthly basis plus 7 days for computation. Please contant your Accouct Manager for more details.