Unless expressly requested by you, Knorex does not store, access, or process your data. When you upload confidential offline data, it is directly pushed to our partnered vendors (LiveRamp, Facebook, Google). Check out Knorex Privacy and data protection policy.
All personally identifiable information (PII) will be converted to anonymized IDs.
- If you wish to upload CRM data for audience targeting into XPO via File Transfer Interpol server(FTP), kindly request your Knorex Account/ Customer Success Manager to grant you access to enable this feature in your XPO Account(s).
- Knorex will then send you an email with FTP credentials and instructions for activation and smooth transfer of CRM files.
1. Instructions to upload CRM data to create an audience segment
- Under the Audience menu > Data Connector > Add New and choose CRM to create a new segment.
- Name your segment.
- Select one or more of the channels:
- Video, Display & Native
- Upload your CRM data file via CSV or FTP. Download the CSV Template to see what are the fields you can include.
The maximum capacity for CSV file upload is 300,000 rows. There is no limitation for FTP upload.
Please make sure that all columns' headers, format, and order of the CSV Template remain unchanged. You can fill up specific columns with the relevant information you have and leave the other columns blank if you do not want to input data or the data for those columns is unavailable at your end.
- Click Save, once done.
2. How To Use CRM-Based Audience Segments In A Campaign
Once created, the Audience Segment is found in Data Connector.
The created segment can be found under Audience menu.
3. Map the CRM Segment to a Campaign
Under Campaigns menu, select the campaign for which you want to use the CRM segment.
There are 2 parts to do this:
Part 1: Map the CRM Segment to an Existing Ad Group
a) Select the Facebook ad group.
b) Go to Audience filter, click on +Add Custom and select the relevant CRM segment that you have created for use.
c) Click Save.
Part 2: Map the CRM Segment to a New Ad Group
a) Click on + Ad Group to create a new ad group.
b) Name your ad group.
c) Select Facebook under Ad Group Type.
d) Fill in the relevant details.
e) Under the Targeting section, you must:
- a Location: Select at least one geographic location you want to target.
- a Custom Audience: Click on + Custom, find and click on the CRM segment you had created earlier.
f) Fill in the rest of the details.
g) Click Save.