1. What is an Ad Unit?
A container that is used to hold/serve/display a static/interactive ad. You can register as many ads in the ad unit as you want. To get started, you will need to add at least ONE Managed Site OR a partner.
2. Is XPO-generated ad tag SSL-compliant?
Yes, XPO-generated ad tags support SSL (https).
3. Can I use Knorex XPO Ad Tag to serve on DCM/DFA/DBM?
Yes, Knorex Ad Tag can be served on DCM/DFA/DBM. More info for each can be found at XPO Supported Publishers and Ad Exchanges.
4. Is Knorex/XPO a certified third-party vendor of GDN/ADX?
Yes, Knorex is a certified Google global ad-serving vendor (https://support.google.com/3pascertification/table/3191570?hl=en)
5. Is XPO Expandable Ad tag certified for GDN/ADX?
Yes, Knorex is certified Google vendor for Expandable creative (https://support.google.com/adxseller/answer/1074250?hl=en&ref_topic=6032302&vid=1-635808941398184317-2930939970)
6. How do I change the name/title of an Ad Unit ?
GO to publisher > select ad unit under manager brand display (left side bar) > under "about ad unit" > click "edit" > change name.
7. Can I change the size of an Ad Unit after creating it?
No, you can not change the Ad unit size. You will have to create a new one if you want to have a different size.
8. Can I use the same Ad Unit in more than one Managed Sites?
No, you will have to create an Ad Unit for each Managed Site. This way, you will be able to track each ad unit separately in your report.
9. Can XPO Ad Tag support click macro and view through macro?
10. Can I use other vendor or a third party (e.g. Sizmek / MediaMind, Eyeblaster) to serve the XPO-generated ads?
No, the ad serving has to be done using XPO as the generated dynamic ads support rich interactions and dynamic content. Hence, such dynamism requires dynamic tracking in order to provide the necessary analytics and reporting. Nonetheless, XPO does support embedding of third-party tracking into the XPO generated dynamic ads if these third parties provide ad tracking technologies such as 1-pixel, image tag, beacon tracking.
11. Can I use a custom macro?
Yes, XPO supports custom macro.
12. Why does my newly added Dynamic Ad not appear/fit properly after embedding into my website?
This happens when the container size is not set correctly. You should ensure that the container size (both WIDTH AND HEIGHT) matches the ad size.
13. What to do if my added click-macro is not recording any clicks in the third-party reporting system?
Most common issues are as follows:
- QUOTES ARE MISSING from the ad tag.
- CLICK-THROUGH URL IS NOT ESCAPED PROPERLY.
You should escape the URL twice as shown below: