KNOREX XPO is a self-serve cloud marketing automation platform, designed and built from the ground-up for advertising buyers to connect with the right audience at the right moment to deliver them personalized marketing message in real-time.
XPO Platform Modules
The XPO Platform comes with a suite of powerful modules to enable end-to-end digital marketing execution, or you can use the module independently or using XPO APIs to easily integrate with your existing systems and workflow.
XPO consists of the following modules:
- Media buying and execution - this module is typically known as the Demand-Side Platform (DSP) in the industry. In XPO, we support programmatic media buying and execution into:
- (a) openRTB-based media into world's ad exchanges; and
- (b) paid social media (Facebook, LinkedIn etc.) and paid search (Google Search).
- Ad builder or known as XPO Designer - this module lets you easily build or create ads for different channels and different sizes, including building highly interactive and stylish Dynamic Ads which can be linked to data feeds or product catalogs.
- Feeds builder or known as XPO Curator - this module lets you scrape, curate, and assemble/mix your content and data from social media, websites, RSS feeds, blogs, etc. A good example of this is to create a product feed based on your product catalog for your e-commerce website/e-store.
- Admin dashboard - this module supports a range of administrative activities including accounts management, user management, fees management, ad serving and for trafficking capabilities, and more.
- Reports and analytics - this module provides insights and reporting, attribution reporting, of campaigns, line items, and the creatives, and most importantly you can do cross-device attribution while on it.
How ads are delivered via XPO
- Log in from your Partner Dashboard or Advertiser Dashboard.
- Quick Launch a new Programmatic, Social, and/or Search campaign.
- You can learn more about campaign objectives, performance metrics, ad group setup, and much more from this link.