Here's how the Creative Testing and Approval process works in XPO.
Create an Individual Creative
From the Account Dashboard, go to Top Menu > Creative, then click +Creative.
Fill up the other info in the creative details including:
- Optimise this creative for: choose either Web or Mobile channel.
- Where to publish this creative: you need to create separate creatives for China/Russia. Otherwise, select Worldwide (excl. China and Russia).
- Destination URL: the URL address of the webpage in your website that people reach after they click your ad.
- Third-party Trackers: key in the information in case you want to add more trackers to the ad.
- Start Date and End Date: duration for which the ad will be published.
- Flight Duration: control which periods of time your creative will stay active within the schedule that you set. Flight periods must be at least 30-minute long and at least 30 minutes apart from each other.
- Click Submit.
- Launch the newly created creative. Click on Design Creative and will redirect you to XPO Designer where you can customize your creative.
Create a Creative Group
To create a creative group with multiple sizes, XPO provides you with the option of creating a Creative Group.
- From the Account Dashboard, go to Top Menu > Creative, then click +Creative Group.
The page for New Creative Group will then open. Similar to creating an individual Display Creative, there you must make some selections:
- Creative Type: the default selection will be Display Ads > Dynamic Display Ads.
- Select Creative Size(s): select the creative sizes you would like to create under this creative group.
- Other fields are the same as a single Display Creative creation.
- Click Submit.
- Launch the newly created creative group. Click on Design Creative and will redirect you to XPO Designer where you can build the creatives.