- You will need to have Facebook page admins or editor permission to add/remove Facebook forms. See the Facebook permissions and roles .
- To add a Facebook form, you need to add/create a custom page tab to Facebook page. And Facebook requires that you must have at least 2,000 likes on your page before you can add a custom tab, hence, a form to it.
After launching a few lead gen ad campaigns in Facebook, you will have multiple forms. That's when you may want to remove them or hide them away. In Facebook, you cannot delete a Facebook form, but you can archive it .
To Archive Form(s):
- Go to your Facebook Ad Manager/Account and select the Facebook Page that you have attached the Facebook Form to, then click View Page. You will be directed to that Facebook Page.
- Click Publishing Tools.
- On your left, click on the hamburger menu icon.
- Click on Instant Forms. This will show you the list of forms that you have created, if any.
- Here, we have several forms which we have created. We would like to archive them to reduce clutter (NOTE: Facebook does not support delete for this). Select one or more forms, and click Actions. A message will pop up asking you to archive them. Click Apply.
To Reactivate Archived Form(s):
In this Instant Forms screen, click on the Actions button. Change the status to be Archived and click Apply. You will now be presented with a list of archived forms.