Ensure that you have an ODC Account before proceeding. You will need to have separate commercial agreement with ODC.
Step 1: Approve ODC Request
- Log in to your ODC / BlueKai account.
- Enter your credentials. Choose the account type you are working with.
- In your Oracle account, go under Apps >> click on Facebook.
- Enter the Facebook Ad Account ID to which you want to push the ODC audience and click Add IDs. This Facebook Ad Account should be the same account which you have linked and you will be using it in XPO.
- ODC will send an access request to your specified Facebook Business Manager (FBM) associated with the Facebook ad account.
- You will need to approve/accept the request as follows: (NOTE: you will need to have FBM admin to accept the request)
- Once you have approve the ODC request, the ODC Welcome Audiences (i.e. the set of default audiences) will begin populating that Facebook ad account which you have specified earlier within the next 24 hours. See under the Audience section.
Step 2: Sync ODC Audience Over From Your Facebook Ad Account To XPO
- Login to XPO > Partner Dashboard > Utility > Manage Facebook.
- Search for that Facebook Ad Account and click Actions > Sync Audience.
Step 3: Allocate ODC Audience to XPO Account
Once you have bring over the audience from Facebook into XPO, you will need to allocate the audience to be used in the XPO account that you want.
- To allocate the synced audiences to their respective XPO accounts, go to Allocate Audiences and select the XPO accounts and advertisers that you want to allow use of the audiences.
- Click Save.