The purpose of granting the access is to configure your MCC (My Client Center) account on XPO to allow you to fully utilize XPO features like:
- Creation of Google Search/Adwords ad accounts using XPO
- Google Search/Adwords page management
- Syncing of campaigns from Google Search/Adwords to your XPO accounts
- Syncing of Google Search/Adwords audiences
- To grant admin access to your MCC account, you need to send your MCC ID to your Knorex Account Manager to request access.
- Once your Account Manager sends a request to your MCC account, click Accept to grant the access request to "Knorex".
- Your MCC access to XPO will be completed within an hour from the time you grant the above access.
- To check the successful completion of these steps, you can go to your XPO Adwords Account Management dashboard and find the MCC account synced to XPO.
You are getting the error message because each manager account can only have 1 manager linked to it, therefore, you can either
- Unlink the existing manager account and link Knorex Manager or
- Link each of the Google Ads accounts directly to XPO.
PROBLEM 2: If you are getting an error message "The client would be linked more than once in hierarchy." is shown.
SOLUTION: This is because an individual ad account has been linked instead of a parent MCC account. To resolve, remove Knorex access at Account Level before linking to MCC Account.