Why do this?
Granting XPO admin access to your FBM account provides a sufficient level of permission to enable the following purposes:
- Creation of Facebook ad accounts using XPO
- Facebook page management
- Syncing of campaigns from Facebook to your XPO accounts
- Syncing of Facebook audiences
- From your FBM Account, go to Business Settings.
- Under People section, invite by clicking on + Add.
- Type in XPO admin's email address email@example.com. Select Admin Access and click Next.
(IF YOU HAVE EXISTING FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGES CREATED)
Under Assign Access, click Pages >> Classic Pages and choose Page Names you wish to provide access to XPO and then enable both these roles: (i) Create Ads; and (ii) View Page Performance.
Under Assign Access (or from Add Assets), click Ad Accounts, select the Account Name that you would like to provide XPO access to. Next, under Set Permissions, enable Admin Access.
- Click Invite, and next share the invitation link with your Knorex Customer Success to complete the access setup.
- Your FMB access to XPO will be instant, once you click invite.
In case you do not have a Facebook Business Manager (FBM) account and you wish to use Knorex FBM account instead, reach out to your Knorex Customer Success and we can assist you on this.