Before launching a Google Universal App Install Campaign (UAC) and Facebook App Install Campaigns you will need to register your app with Firebase. This is so that you can measure your app attributions (conversions).
Firebase lets you track and measure your mobile apps. There are 60 ad networks supported by Firebase. They include:
Setup Your Mobile Apps & Firebase
Steps To Connect Firebase & Your Adwords Ad Account
- This section guide is not meant to guide how to connect Firebase to XPO
- Follow this tutorial from Google Firebase Help Center .
Add your Adwords account to Firebase Project.
Choose your ad account to link.
- Check Adwords link status.
- From your Google Account, choose your ad account, open Tools and Settings → go to Linked Accounts.
- Select Firebase, click Actions -> Link.
- Once done, you will be able to access Firebase services for this account.
- Next, go to Conversions.
- The Firebase events will be auto-recorded.
- Now you are ready to use Firebase events while creating your Universal App Install campaigns in XPO.