Before launching a Google Universal App Install Campaign (UAC) and Facebook App Install Campaigns you will need to register your app with Firebase. This is so that you can measure your app attributions (conversions).
Firebase lets you track and measure your mobile apps. There are 60 ad networks supported by Firebase. They include:
Setup Your Mobile Apps & Firebase
Steps To Connet Firebase & Your Adwords Ad Account
- Follow this tutorial from Google Firebase Help Center.
- Check Adwords link status.
- Select Firebase. Under the Actions menu click on Link.
- Once done, you will be able to access Firebase services for this account.
- Next, go to Conversions.
- The Firebase events will be auto-recorded.
- Finally, you will be able to use Firebase events while creating your Universal App Install campaigns in XPO.