This feature is only applicable to Facebook campaigns.
XPO supports a range of Facebook ad formats, including Offer Ads, Carousel ads, and Lead Ads that are custom-designed, making it easy for potential customers to reach out to you. The ads appear in the form of a pop-up, pre-populated with Facebook contact information of potential customers.
Since they aren’t required to fill in any information, lead ads significantly increase the likelihood of users using the forms to reach out to you.
Before You Start
- From the Menu: Creative > +Creative.
- Name the Creative, select your Advertiser and Facebook Ad Account, click on Facebook Ads > Select Lead Ad > Submit.
- Launch the newly created creative. There are two ad formats available to design your lead ad for:
(a) Carousel Ad
- Two or more scrollable images or videos.
Select Facebook Page and Instagram Account from the dropdown lists.
Choose options under Cards.
Manually design your creative or upload saved feeds.
(b) Single Image or Video
- Select Facebook Page and Instagram Account from the dropdown lists.
- Key in your creative details such as the text, display link, headline, description, and a call to action if required.
2. Create Lead Ad Forms For Lead Ad Creative
A Lead Form is used in a lead ad to gather information from the people you reach via your ads. Information includes name, email address, and phone numbers from prospects who may be interested in your business.
A. New Forms
- Select + New Forms.
- Create Form will be launched. Name the form and fill in details under Content. All fields under this section are mandatory for the successful creation of an ad form.
- Form Type. If you wish to add a review details page, select Higher Intent as your form type.
The review gives people a chance to look over their information before they submit it. To use a form without a review screen select the More Volume form type.
- Intro (Background Image).
- Thank You screen.
- Click Save.
- Select the Settings option. Fields under this section are NON-MANDATORY.
From the Settings dashboard under Forms Configuration, you will be able to select your preferred language from the dropdown options. This lets you create lead ads with forms using multiple languages.
The previews will reflect in your selected language and seen by audiences who view your ads.
- You can either choose to keep your form Open where prospects can share the form with friends OR Restricted which is the default form available only to those who view your ad.
- Under the Fields Name, your selected fields from Content will reflect. For instance, custom questions, email, phone number, work email, gender, etc.
- If you wish to track your leads, you can add parameters that include a name such as a language and the corresponding value such as English to identify where your leads come from. This will not be visible to users.
While designing Facebook lead ads and forms, use the customization filters available in XPO to ask your potential customers only relevant questions. This ensures your ads and audiences remain interested.
- When you share a lead ad, the selected language settings will reflect
- When you clone a lead ad, the selected form settings will also reflect in the cloned form
B. Synchronize Forms
Go ahead and sync the lead forms you have created on your Facebook Account into your XPO Account.
- Ensure your Facebook Ad Account is linked to your XPO Account. The form must be created in the same Facebook ad account you have linked XPO with.
- Follow step 1 (Pre-Requisite) as mentioned above.
- From the Lead Ad Forms section, select Synchronize Forms.
- The list of forms you have created from the linked Facebook Ad Account will populate in XPO. Select one or more forms for your lead ad creative.
- Lead ad forms that have been synced before will not populate here.
- After selecting the forms and previewing them, click on Synchronize. The list will be refreshed and you will be redirected to the creative ad form.
How To Share Lead Ads & Forms
Once you have published the lead ad creative, you can share them in two ways:
A. Follow the below steps:
- From the Creative dashboard, click on Share from the Action dropdown.
- Choose to either share the ad via a Link, with a selected time period for expiration or via an Email id.
B. Share the lead ad creative from the Design dashboard by clicking the Actions and selecting Share.