Timezone Support In XPO
For a detailed explanation of how to target a user based on their timezone, refer to this article.
XPO supports timezone settings on (a) account level or (b) user level (see article) .
When timezone is applied on account level, the following:
will be impacted:
- The account will now operate in that timezone across its activities and settings. Account metrics (all campaigns elements including start/end dates, ad groups, and creative statistics, etc. shall be automatically represented using that timezone
- Targeting capability such as dayparting will reflect that timezone
- Reports are automatically adjusted to that timezone
will not be impacted:
- Live campaigns, ad group, start date, end date, and/or scheduled reports will not be affected by any switch/change in timezone applied to account. All data shall continue to adopt the previous timezone. However, any new campaigns, ad groups, and scheduled reports created will be using the newly applied timezone.
- Ad exchange bidding mechanism adheres to campaign timezones, and hence will not be affected by any timezone change applied on account level.
How To Set / Change Timezone
Currency Support in XPO
XPO supports the use of different currencies on account level where you can switch to the currency of your choice (as supported in XPO). The default set for each account is in US Dollar (USD).
Once you set a currency of choice to your account, all the applicable numbers will be represented in that currency across your XPO account including campaign reporting, budgets, and payments as well.