How To Create An Advertiser Account?
To create an advertiser account under the Partner Account, you will need to have the Partner Admin permission role.
1. Log in to XPO Media Broker, from Account menu select Add Account.
2. Once you are redirected to the Manage Account page, key in all the Account Information details.
3. Key in Account details and assign the role(s) that you would like to grant to this user.
Select the credit terms: 14 days, 30 days, or more than 30 days.
Click Continue to proceed.
4. Select your Billing Schedule (Monthly or Yearly) and select the most appropriate Subscription Plan from the drop-down. Click Create Account.
5. Your new account is now activated.
How To Allocate Budget To An Advertiser Account?
Before an Advertiser can launch an ad campaign, a budget needs to be allocated to that Advertiser account. Only Partner Admin or System Admin has permission to allocate the budget. More information about user roles and permissions can be found here.
1. Log in to XPO ARENA, from the Credits menu, select Add Account Credits.
2. You will be redirected to the below Credits top-up page. Key in all mandatory account and payment details. Click Next.
3. Key in Invoicing details to proceed to the next step.
4. Reconfirm credit top-up amount and details. Click Next to confirm.