To be able to add Facebook pages to your XPO Account, you must first link your Facebook Account to XPO.
Depending on your role, please see the following instructions:
If You Are A Partner Admin
STEP 1: Add to link your Facebook Page to XPO.
- From Partner dashboard, under Utility menu, select Manage Facebook.
In XPO Facebook Account Management dashboard, go to the Facebook Account that you want to add its Page to XPO and click on Actions dropdown and select Add Page.
Fill in the Page details (page URL, page ID or page name), then select the XPO Advertiser. Click Add. This new page will now be added to the selected Advertiser
STEP 2: Accept the Facebook terms and allocate Facebook Page to the XPO Advertiser and/or Account.
From Partner dashboard, under Utility menu, select Manage Facebook.
- Click Actions and select Manage Pages.
Look for the respective Facebook Page and click Accept to accept the terms and conditions of Facebook Page.
In the XPO Facebook Account Management dashboard, select Allocate Pages
- Select Facebook Account, then select the XPO Account and Advertiser.
- From the Page List associated with the selected Advertiser, select the page you wish to allocate and click Save.
If You Are A System Admin
Go to the advertiser account level in XPO Admin Dashboard and click on Manage Facebook Accounts under the Account menu
Click on Add Page under the Actions button
- Input the URL of the Facebook page you wish to add and click on Add Page to confirm the selection. A request will then be sent to the Facebook Business Manager account of the owner of the recently added Facebook page, which will require to be accepted on their end
Click Add Page