To augment proximity targeting across programmatic channels for your advertising campaigns, XPO has integrated with Factual, a comprehensive location based data company which empowers the world’s leading marketers with high quality data and insights to reach and engage with your consumers.
Key stats about Factual:
- 130 million places
- 52 countries
- 475+ place categories
- 650+ million unique verified devices
By using Factual's location, you will be able to:
- Get highly-customised targeting (based on location) tailored to your advertising campaigns KPSs
- Convey the full value of campaigns
- Add value through insights
How To Create Audience Using Location Data By Factual
1. Navigate to the Audience menu and then click Data Connector.
2. Click Add New and then Proximity Design (with the Factual logo).
3. On the Factual Interface, you will first need to define a country to narrow down the data set & Create Data Set.
4. Click Save.
5. Create a Design Name, Set Name and Geofence size. This will help XPO identify your audience segment. You can also play around with the other parameters available to best fit your target. These features help in breaking down the segment with great specificity.
6. Click Finish Set, then Save and allow Factual to calculate the audience set.
7. Click Save on the XPO platform.
8. The Proximity Audience created will now appear on the Data Connector list. You will need to Build this audience.
Building the audience takes 24 hours, after which it will be visible in the Audience dashboard. This can then be linked to an ad group.
How To Use Factual Audience In Your Campaign
1. Under the Campaigns menu, select a campaign and click on the ad group that you wish to add
2. The feature is available under Audience, as one of the different targeting options during ad group setup
3. Click on Add Audience, and search the audience name created for your campaign by Data Connector - Proximity Design.