XPO comes with 2 types of account management capabilities:
- Partner Account Management (PAM)
- User Account Management (UAM)
The UAM system allows you to add new users or apply specific actions to existing users. Note that only Partner Admin or System Admin roles have permission to add or modify users.
More information about XPO user roles and permissions can be found here.
Adding New Users
- From your Partner Dashboard, click on Add User from the Users menu to launch XPO ARENA.
- You will be redirected to the below page to add a new user. Select the role you would like to assign to this individual (more information about users' roles and permissions can be found here.)
- Select Create. The user, then, will receive an email to activate his/her account.
Managing An Existing User
- From your Partner Dashboard, click on User Management from the Users menu to launch XPO ARENA.
- To apply specific Actions to an existing user, click on Manage this user.
- Select the desired changes to the selected user.
- Click Update, once you have either Suspend or Deleted the user.