XPO comes with 2 types of account management capabilities:
- Partner Account Management (PAM) and
- User Account Management (UAM)
About Partner Account Management
PAM provides you the function to easily manage multiple advertisers. With Partner Admin Account, you can create and manage multiple advertiser accounts or group accounts.
Partner Admin has full access to the specific partner-level account and all advertiser-level accounts under it. They also have the right to grant or limit user access across the advertiser-level accounts. More information about user roles and permissions can be found here.
How To Add A Partner Admin?
You can only add new admins at partner level if your user role is Partner Admin.
1. Click on Utility -> Trafficking to launch XPO ARENA (used for ad serving and trafficking).
2. Click on the XPO logo on the top left side of the screen.
3. Click on your account that you would like the new Partner Admin to access.
4. This brings you into the partner level dashboard. Click Add User under the User tab.
5. Fill in the respective Email and Name. Select This user is a Partner user and click on the Create button to confirm the new user. The user, then, will receive an email to activate his/her account.
How To Create An Advertiser Account?
To create an advertiser account under the Partner Account, you will need to have the Partner Admin permission role.
1. Log in to XPO Media Broker, go to Account and select Add Account.
2. Key in all the necessary details. Assign the role(s) that you would like to grant to this user.
3. Select a suitable plan:
4. Enter 30 (days) under the Grace Period for payment terms and fill up the Billing Address (of that account) before clicking on Create Account. The user, then, will receive an email to activate his/her account.
5. After creating the Advertiser account, we need to activate your account first.
How To Allocate Budget To An Advertiser Account?
Before an Advertiser can launch an ad campaign, a budget needs to be allocated to that Advertiser account. Only Partner Admin or System Admin has the permission to allocate budget. More information about users roles and permissions can be found here.
1. Log in to XPO ARENA, go to Billing and select Add Account Credits.
2. Select the Advertiser Account that you would like to add credits.
3. Select the Admin who makes this budget allocation request under Ordered By. Enter the desired top-up Amount, and type in Remarks (if any). Click Confirm to proceed.