1. From Partner Dashboard Catalogs menu, click on Feeds.
2. You will be directed to XPO Curator, select Brand Safety.
3. Click on +New Brand Safety to set a new exclusion/inclusion rule.
4. Input the Keyword you wish to Include or Exclude. (Example: key in Exclude Keyword "Car" if you wish to exclude cars).
5. Once the keyword is added, the system will also automatically provide similar/relevant keyword suggestions.
6. Click Save when you finish editing.
7. Input the Name for your Brand Safety filter and click on Create.
Using Brand Safety On Real-Time Feed Content
Please follow the instructions below on how to use Brand Safety on Real-Time Feed Content :
1. On the XPO Curator dashboard, click on Confirmed feeds.
2. Choose any Crawled/Dynamic feed you wish to implement Brand Safety Filter.
3. Select the Brand Safety Filter you have created from the dropdown list and click Save.