There are two main types of feeds you can create using XPO Curator:
1. Dynamic Feed
Auto-update feature (content will be updated on a real-time basis):
- Social Media: crawl social media content
- Visual Scraper: crawl website content
- Web: crawl RSS Feed or Web Article
- Hash Search: crawl social media content by Hash search
2. Static Feed
Without auto-update feature (content would be permanent and static)
- Upload Your Data: upload CSV file
- Mix-&-Match: manually compose content
- Multiple Social Media: crawl multiple social media sources
- Multiple Web Article: crawl multiple web article sources
Please refer to Creating a Feed to learn how to use these tools.
Article is closed for comments.