There are 3 options for Orientation:
- Any: it can be either Landscape or Portrait, the ad will adapt based on the max width that you have set.
- Portrait: Ad will adapt when it detected whether the device is in portrait and its width is less than the max width you have set.
- Landscape: Ad will adapt when it detected whether device is in landscape and its width is less than the max width you have set.
Please follow instructions below to adjust Orientation:
- Select Viewport and select +
- Input the name, size, max width and orientation (e.g.: Portrait display is 320x480 and Landscape display 480x320.)
- Once you finish editing, create your landscape design on the second canvas
- When all steps are completed, hover your mouse to the top-right and click Save followed by Publish.