- How do we know if conversions are cross-device conversions?
You need to download the attribution reports first, please have a look at Generating Attribution Reports to know how to do it. Once you receive the reports sent by Knorex Support via email, you can refer to the column of Cross-Device as one of the parameters in the detailed (attributed) report. The value Yes means a user views/clicks ads on one device (e.g.: laptop) and gets converted to another device (e.g.: mobile).
- Regarding cross-device conversions, are we able to know on which device a user views/clicks and to which device he/she gets converted?
A device, where a user gets converted, is shown under Device Type in the detailed (attributed) report. Currently, we do not have Impression device (where an ad is viewed) in the report, it will soon be updated.
- Can we track conversion based on components of a creative?
We can track conversions based on the performance of a creative and will support creative components tracking soon! Check out our New Features page to keep track of the latest releases!
- What type of report is available and how frequent is it?
You can access real-time reporting from the platform. Reporting data is subject to a 2-hour delay from live data. Our platform supports 2 types of report: standard insight report and different attribution model report. Please visit Understanding Reporting for more information.
- Do you support cross-channel attribution?
Yes, we support cross-device attribution reports. We are integrated with Tapad which enables us to identify the same user across different devices.
- Does XPO support reports in my local time zone?
Yes, reports can be switched to supported time zone at report level while system/campaign are conducted at account level.
Article is closed for comments.