- Can I delete a campaign?
Yes, you can delete a campaign by archiving it. From Campaign page displaying a list of campaigns, you can tick the checkbox of the campaign you would like to archive.
Click on Action and choose Archive from the dropdown.
By archiving a campaign, you cannot see it anymore on our platform. In case you want to retrieve it, please let us know.
- Can I change a campaign name after it has been published?
Yes, from Campaign page displaying a list of campaigns, you click on the campaign you would like to rename.
After being redirected to Campaign detail page, you can click on Campaign Info to go to Edit Campaign Info.
Click on the Name field in Edit Campaign Info, key in the new name, scroll down to the bottom and click on Submit.
- Can I change the end date of a campaign?
Yes, from Campaign page displaying a list of campaigns, you click on the campaign you would like to change the end date.
After being redirected to Campaign detail page, you can click on Campaign Info to go to Scheduling in Edit Campaign Info.
Click on the End date field in Scheduling, enter the desired end date, scroll down to the bottom and click on Submit.
- Can I change the start date of the campaign after it has been published?
No, in order to re-start the campaign, you will have to create a new campaign AO.
- Do I need to select the Adaptive option when using native ads?
Yes, you will need to select the adaptive option.
- Is there a minimum amount for media spend/media budget?
Yes, the minimum starts from US$10 onwards.
- What pixel would be implemented on the client’s site as a part of performance-based campaign setup? What is the purpose of the pixel?
As a part of performance campaign setup, we will be placing 2 types of pixel onto client’s website:
- Re-marketing pixel: this pixel enables targeting/re-targeting of users who have visited client’s website with the relevant dynamic ads, based on their interest/behaviour on the website’s particular web pages.
- Conversion pixel: this pixel enables identification of customers who are converting and customers who are leaving the sales/conversion funnel. Those who left the funnel can be targeted with relevant messages to attempt to get them back to the funnel. Additionally, this pixel will also allow for tracking, measuring and optimization toward the conversion/ROI numbers as per the campaign’s KPI.
Article is closed for comments.