AJAX-enabling is a method of exchanging data with a server and updating parts of a web page without reloading the entire page. It means the URL does not change even when a user inputs data into the webpage.
You can check the parameters in the URL and then direct to another page and check the URL once again if there is any additional parameter added to it.
- If there is any added, it's not AJAX- enabled.
- If it is the same, then it's AJAX-enabled.
You can also check if a page is AJAX enabled or not by checking the page elements. Below are the steps that you can follow to check:
1. Navigate to Inspect Element
2. Click on Network tab
3. Check for ka.src
- If ka.src is not present, the page is not AJAX-enabled.
- Otherwise, the page is AJAX-enabled.