Conversion pixel counts the number of users that have completed a particular action on your website and attributes that conversion information back to the tactic.
You can collect website visitors through their conversion funnel path.
To generate a Conversion pixel, please follow the instruction below:
1. Go to Pixel, click on Conversion and click on + New Goal button:
2. In Conversion Tag window, you need to fill up some required information:
- Select Advertiser
- Conversion goal name: give the goal pixel a Name you will remember and be able to quickly identify
- Destination URL: input the page where you want to track conversion
- Variables: select variables you would like to receive from pixels. (Please refer to Tag Configuration Set-up to know how to configure your variables.)
- Page Type: select one conversion goal page type option from the drop-down list
- Click-through Attribution Window: the number of days after a user last clicks on your page and convert.
- View-through Attribution Window: the number of days after a user last views your page and convert.
- Value: enable it if it is value-related booking/transaction
- Facebook Pixel: enable and link to your Facebook account if you are using Facebook pixel
- Ad Words Pixel: enable and link to your Google Adwords account if you are using Google Adwords pixel
- Third-Party Script: where you can add Third-party scripts such as DCM, Bing, etc.
- Funnel: if there are multiple steps for which the conversion needs to be tracked, then you can turn on the funnel option and add different steps.
3. Click on Save once all steps are completed.