1. From the Pixel menu, click on Conversion and click on + New Goal:
2. In the Conversion Tag screen, fill up the following information:
- Select Advertiser to specify the advertiser's account that you want to create the tag/pixel for.
- Conversion goal name: name the goal pixel to enable you to identify it easily later.
- Destination URL: type in the page URL where you would like to track the conversion.
- Variables: select the variables that you would like to receive from the pixel. (Refer to Tag Configuration Setup to find out how to configure the variables.)
- Page Type: select one conversion goal page type option from the drop-down list.
- Click-through Attribution Window: the number of days after a user last clicked on your page and converted.
- View-through Attribution Window: the number of days after a user last viewed your page and converted.
- Value: enable this if what you are tracking is bookings or transactions with transaction value.
- Facebook Pixel: enable this and link to your Facebook account to allow cross-channel tracking using Knorex pixel.
- Ad Words Pixel: enable this and link to your Google Adwords account to allow cross-channel tracking using Knorex pixel.
- Third-Party Script: enable this to add third-party scripts such as DCM, Bing, etc. if you are using any of them.
- Funnel: enable this if you want to track a conversion that involves multiple steps (e.g. select time/date, select room, confirm details, fill up payment details and confirm payment) and embed the tag into the different pages/steps.
3. Click Save once you have filled up the information.