Tag Configuration defines customized variables to track user data for reporting and audience segment purpose.
These custom variables are optional and can be used where user information is required to optimize the campaign based on KPI.
To configure Tags/Variables, please follow the instruction below:
1. Go to Pixel tab, click on Tag Configuration and select Advertiser
2. In the Tag Configuration window, you need to fill up some required information
- Attribution window (Look-back window): It defines a time span which corresponds to stored audience data
- Template: There are 3 presets of variables in different industries (E-commerce, Travel, Real Estate) and you can choose Others to customize your own Tag Variables.
- Tag Variables: These variables correspond to Facebook variables. You can add as many variables as you want by clicking on Add more button.
3. Click on Save
Please note that these Tag Variables can be used for the process of Remarketing and Conversion pixels set-up.