XPO lets you generate two types of pixels: Remarketing and Conversion pixels. Before generating the pixels, you may want to use the XPO Tag Configuration feature to customize variables that you would like to include in the pixels.
To help you expedite the setup process, we have also built up pre-defined variables for E-Commerce (Product), Travel, and Real Estate verticals. Depending on your personalized account type, the related tag vertical will be shown.
- Under the Pixel menu, click on Tag Configuration and select the applicable advertiser.
- Under the Tag Configuration window, you need to fill in the below information.
- Attribution window (Look-back window): It defines a time span that corresponds to stored audience data
- Template: There are 3 presets of variables in different industries (E-commerce, Travel, Real Estate).
- Tag Variables: These variables correspond to Facebook variables. You can add as many variables as you want by clicking on + Add more. Example 1: E-Commerce
Example 2: Real Estate
These Tag Variables can be used for the process of Remarketing and Conversion pixels setup.