Third-party Audience are commercial data that you can purchase from Third-party audience data providers at a fixed CPM price.
Please follow instructions below to create Third-party Audience Segments:
1. Go to Audience tab and click on + New
2. Fill information in New Audience and click Save
- Audience segment name: give the Audience a name you will remember and be able to quickly identify.
- Advertisers: choose the one you wish to add the audience segment for
- Select Third Party
- Look-back window: It defines a time span which corresponds to stored audience data
3. Select Third-party audience data as per your requirements
Knorex XPO is integrated with major Data Management Platforms and Third-party audience data providers such as Oracle data cloud, Branded, etc.
Please note that:
- Search box: to look up audience you need
- Price: based on CPM rate
- You can include multiple audience pools under the same segment. All these pools denote "OR" relationship.
- + Segment: to create separate segments which denote "AND" relationship.
4. Click Save once you finish all steps.
Please refer to Display Ad Group Set-up to know how to add Audience to campaigns.