Follow these steps to set up an app list, which you can use later while applying your ad group level filters.
- Under the Utility Tab, click on Apps.
- This will take you to the App Lists page. Inside this page, there are 2 options available.
The + New App List button allows you to import your existing app list from your computer. If you do not have an app list yet, follow step 1 and click on Download Template File.
A .csv formatted file automatically gets downloaded onto your computer.
- Enter the relevant apps you wish to include in the list, separating each app by a line. DO NOT remove the first line, which is auto-defined as "app".
Once completed, ensure the file is saved with the .csv extension.
- Now return to the App Lists page shown as on point 2 and click on the + New App List button. Give the app list an appropriate name. Either click on the box to upload the file from your computer or drag the newly created file into the box area to add your app list.
Click Submit button to confirm the action.
- The newly created app list is now ready to be used during future campaign setups.
Check out Display Ad Group Set-up if you want to learn what an app list is and how you can apply this filter while setting up an ad group.