Follow these steps to set up an IP list, which you can use later while applying your ad group level filters.
- Under the Utility Tab, click on IP List.
- This will take you to the IP Lists page. Inside this page, there are 2 options available.
The + New IP List button allows you to import your existing IP list from your computer. If you do not have an IP list yet, follow step 1 and click on Download Template File.
A .csv formatted file automatically gets downloaded onto your computer.
- Enter the relevant IP addresses you wish to include in the list under the relevant columns, separating each one by a line. DO NOT remove the first line, which is auto-defined as "from_ip" and "to_ip".
Once completed, ensure the file is saved with the .csv extension.
- Now return to the IP Lists page as shown on point 2 and click on the + New IP List button. Give the IP list an appropriate name. Either click on the box to upload the file from your computer or drag the newly created file into the box area to add your IP list.
Click Submit button to confirm the action.
- The newly created IP list is now ready to be used during future campaign setups.
Check out our Display Ad Group Set-up article if you want to learn what an IP list is and how you can apply this filter while setting up an ad group.