This article describes how to generate Attribution Report in Excel format.
1. Under Reports menu, click Attribution.
2. In the Attribution Report window, click on the Conversion Goal you want to generate the report for:
3. In the report page, you will find information about
- overall attribution performance
- detailed breakdown for Time Lag, Geo, Path Length, Browser, Device, etc.
Click on the Email button at the top.
4. In the Email Me Report window, apply the following filters:
- Period: Report duration
- Platform: All / Web / In-App
- Attribution Type: All / Click-through / View-through
- Additional Filter:
- Report breakdown by Campaign, Ad Group, Creative or Channel
- Attribution Model including Last Touch, Time Decay, Linear, Position, First Touch or Personalised
- Select the campaigns that you wish to include in the report
- Recipient: Input the email address
- Reports Type:
- Formatted / Pivoted Report
- Raw report
5. Click on Send email button
6. A download link to the report will be sent to your specified recipients' email.