You can create remarketing pixels, conversion pixels and configure the default tag configuration. You can further generate conversion reports once the pixels have been recorded. This will help you to get the conversion percentage, audience pool and retarget users in the long run.
A pixel is a form of script which is embedded on your website to collect data of website visitors.
1. Remarketing pixels count the number of users that visit any webpage or conversion funnel where pixels are embedded. (Please refer to Generating Remarketing Pixels for more information.)
2. Conversion pixels count the number of users that completed a particular action on your website and attribute that conversion information back to the tactic. (Please refer to Generating Conversion Pixels for more information.)
With pixels placed on your website, you can use rules to create and segment audiences/visitors
For example, you might want to:
- populate visitors to your homepage or any subpage as audience
- count and create audience who make a hotel booking as a conversion
- count and create audience who sign up for your mailing list as a conversion