1. Under the Pixel menu, click on Remarketing followed by +New Remarketing Tag.
2. In the Create Remarketing Tag screen, complete the following information:
- Select Advertiser to specify the advertiser's account that you are creating the pixel for.
- Remarketing name: name the pixel that you can identify it later.
- Variables: select the variables/data that you would like to receive from pixels. (Refer to Tag Configuration Setup for more information.)
- AJAX Enabled: enable this if your web pages are AJAX-enabled (visit this page to identify if your webpage is AJAX enabled or not, and whether you will need to enable this feature).
- Facebook Pixel: enable this to link to your Facebook account to allow for cross-channel tracking using Knorex pixel
- Ad Words Pixel: enable this to link to your Google Adwords account to allow for cross-channel tracking using Knorex pixel
- Third-Party Script: enable this if you are adding Third-party scripts. For examples: DCM, Bing, etc.
3. Click Save.
4. Download the pixel/tag script.
a) To download the pixel that you have just created, under Pixel tab, click on Remarketing and it will prompt a Remarketing page.
b) Click on the arrow icon of Action at the end of the pixel line that you want to download the script, click on Download.
The script is saved in Excel format.