The set-up for PMP Deals is conducted on the supply side. At Knorex, we are connected to over 100 suppliers who provide us with exclusive deals to meet our clients' requirements. XPO has already offered over 500 deals integrated into the system. If you require a PMP Deal set up specifically for your campaign, please contact us.
Alternatively, if you already have a pre-existing PMP deal from your own supply vendor, you can set it up on XPO to use for your campaigns.
1. Go to Settings Tab, click on Publisher Management Platform and click on +New deal
2. Fill up information for New Deal
- Name: give the deal a name you will be able to quickly identify.
- Supply vendor: Select one from the dropdown list (if you cannot find your supply vendor, please contact your Knorex Account Manager)
- Deal code: Key in the deal code provided from the supply vendor
- Floor price: the floor price set by your supply vendor. It is for your reference to set a base bid for your campaigns
- Seller name: it is optional
- Start/End date: Expiration date of the deal
- Inventory Type: Either Preferred deal or private auction
- Inventory access: select one or more accounts you wish to give access to the deal
3. Click on Save to complete the Deal set-up