Follow these steps to set up a site list, which you can use later while applying your ad group level filters.
- Under the Utility Tab, click on Sites.
- This will take you to the Site Lists page. On this page, there are 2 options available.
The + New Site List button allows you to import your existing site list from your computer. If you do not have a site list yet, follow step 1 and click on Download Template File.
A .csv formatted file automatically gets downloaded onto your computer.
- Enter the relevant sites you wish to include in the list, separating each website by a line. DO NOT remove the first line, which is auto-defined as "site".
Once completed, ensure the file is saved with the .csv extension.
- Now return to the Site Lists page as shown on point 2 and click on the + New Site List button. Give the site list an appropriate name. Either click on the box to upload the file from your computer or drag the newly created file into the box area to add your site list.
Click Submit button to confirm the action.
- The newly created site list is now ready to be used during future campaign setups.
Check out our Display Ad Group Set-up article if you want to learn what a site list is and how you can apply this filter while setting up an ad group.